Like “Through a Looking Glass”, these perennials remind me of how I loved looking deep into the background of a mirror as a child. Have you done that? Instead of looking at yourself, you see the space reversed deep into the room as if you could walk right into it. Perennial Perimeter is a painting of a beautiful garden in Henning, MN. The neighbors’ backyard’s line up and you see much more as the inviting flowers really don’t fence you in.
The perennials grow in clumps. Each plant interlocks with the plant next to it even though they vary in height, proportion and color. The transition of flowers is exciting to explore. Please come see this painting in person at the studio crawl!
FMVA Studio Crawl
October 1&2, 12:00- 6:00 pm.
3374 Maplewood Court, Fargo, ND 58104
Please stop by my studio, #8 during the crawl, and see my newest paintings and paintings-in-progress.
Here are my great specials for you:
- Register to win a $250.00 gift certificate!
- Sign up for a free “Year-at-a-Glance” calendar to be mailed to you.
- Buy two packs of Christmas cards and get one pack ($8.95 value) of notecards FREE.
- Be the first & only to buy a selected framed Giclee (a $395.00 value) for only $100.00 along with a purchase total of $500 – First Come/First Serve
- Unframed original paintings ready for you-select framing at 20% off.
- Win $50.00 in free art materials at Ellen Jean’s workshop – Basic Watercolor, October 11-14.
Basic Watercolor Workshop October 11-14 – Only $99.00
9:30am – 4:00pm Tues-Thurs & Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Red Door Art Gallery and Museum | 418 Dakota Ave, Wahpeton, ND 58075
** I want to clarify that my Basic Watercolor Workshop in Wahpeton, ND price was lowered due to a generous grant from the North Dakota Council on the Arts.
Only a few spots left!
Call or email Leslie Enerson for more info at:
[email protected] or