- This event has passed.
2022 Spring Festival – An Arts & Crafts Affair
April 1, 2022 @ 11:00 am - April 3, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Fine art and contemporary works, primitives, cottage décor, children’s items, music, shabby chic, wearable art, paintings and prints, garden art, stained and fused glass, photography, furniture, county wood, whimsical and repurposed works, wildlife art, signs folk art, rugs, clothing, paper, art, candles and soaps, calligraphy, ornaments, boutique baby gifts, name frames, seasonal and floral décor, puzzles and toys, Santa’s, handbags, gourmet foods, metal sculpture, home accessories, original fine crafts, personalized items.. and Much More!
Spring Festival Hours: Friday—-11:00am – 9:00pm, Saturday—–9:00am – 6:00pm, Sunday—–10:00am – 5:00am
Adults $10; Seniors $9; Children Under 10 are Free. Free Parking! $1 Discount Coupon – 2020 Spring Festivals For more information please visit: www.hpifestivals.com
**I’ll be at booths 126-127 ½
Show Specials at the Spring Festival-An Arts & Crafts Affair
Print the coupon off or show on your phone for $1.00 off your entry fee!
- The “Variations” original will be on display as well as oversized giclée reproductions – $50.00 off!
- Get a FREE pack of note cards with a purchase of your “Next in Line” puzzle, a $8.95 value!
- See the many new & beautiful original paintings, and reproductions available!
- Great values on framed giclées!
- Get $2.00 off a signed copy “Where’s Petunia? “at the show!
Wholesale buyers are welcome to pick up catalogs & place orders.
I hope to see you there!